Sunday, July 11, 2004

serious neglect

Well...i have seriously neglected my oh-so-fun blog. so i thought i'd take the time now to write a little. Things are going good. We've done lots of cool trips lately. We went to Sechelt last weekend and walked up to these rolling waves, Skookumchuck Narrows. It was really cool and as soon as I can get my pics up on my image station, i will do a screen shot so you can see them. other than that we've just been working and doing the usual things. our house mate mark has left for another 2 months away..to take care of bees and honey and such. I'm excited to have seen my first ripe blackberry this morning. I hope to start my harvest of blackberries so that I can make lots of jam. the jam was soo good last year but i totally ran out.
i think its
1 cup of sugar to 1 cup of blackberries
and you boil them for a long time.

my friend terri from work gave me the recipe last year and i loved it.

my long lost friend amber msn'd me out of the blue and will hopefully keep her "promise" to hook up this sunday coming...i haven't seen her for a long time.

anyhoo, we are not planning anymore trips this season except for going up to Penticton to climb and to help my dad move to the Island, Comox i think...

ciao

No comments: