i was tagged by Michelle:
1) Are your parents married or divorced? divorced when i was 2
2) Are you a vegetarian? no
3) Do you believe in Heaven? yes
4) Have you ever come close to dying? no
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7? My wedding rings
6) Favorite time of day? napping with the kids
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? somewhat
8) Do you wear makeup? yes, when i want to look more awake :D
9) Ever have plastic surgery? No
10) Do you color your hair? i currently have lowlights
11) What do you wear to bed ? pajamas (i like wearing long pj pants to bed and need button down tops for nursing)
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes--speeding :D but my favorite thing would be when we used to jump the fence and hang out in the public swimming pool in white rock back in the day
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows? No, i like my eyebrows alot...although i wonder what they would say on "What Not To Wear" because i watched several back to back episodes where they lightened eyebrows to bring out the eyes...
15) What kind of sneakers? sale shoes
16) What is your Hair color? although some "friends" have said my hair is brown (:( ) my hairstylist friend says i have dark blonde hair (and she knows colour) and i have light blond lowlights in it right now.
17) Future child's name? we dont discuss names publicly
18) Do you snore? when i'm stuffed up or way way overtired...i dont think i get into a deep enough sleep these days with a newborn.
19) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris, France
20) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No (baby and husband fill up the bed at this point)
21) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? pay off debts
22) Hamburger or hot dog? hamburger
23) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? the house salad from the Roadhouse Eatery in White Rock...it has goat cheese and carmelized pecans...and the portions are huge (although if that was all i could ever eat, i probably wouldnt eat huge portions at a time...)
24) City, beach or country? Country (wow! i cant believe i wrote that...i think at this stage i just really like privacy and quiet...two things that i dont get too often in this house!)
25) What was the last thing you touched? keyboard
26) Where did you eat last? livingroom
27) When's the last time you cried? a month ago maybe...
28) Do you read blogs? yes
29) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? no.
30) Ever been involved with the police? yes...speeding tickets and i took a polygraph test once...that was very fun. there was a robbery at the ticket kiosk i worked at in Whistler. i like to think they chose to test the person they thought was most guilty and the one they thought was least likely (me, ha ha). anyway, the policeman said "wow, you're body really does not like to lie!" because its really all about how your body reacts to the stress of lying versus telling the truth.
31) What's your favorite shampoo conditioner? Fructis but i tried one of the Bedhead shampoo conditioners and really liked that.
32) Do you talk in your sleep? yes
33) Ocean or pool? pool...the ocean here is pretty stinky and yucky...i'm totally over the whole swim in the ocean thing, at least here, maybe if it was somewhere where the sand was white and the water was light blue, it might seem a little cleaner...
34) What's your favorite song at the moment? "The Letter B" (off of "All Star Alphabet")
35)What's your favorite color(s)? burgundy
36) Window seat or aisle? Window
37) Do you feel you have had a truly successful life? Definitely. I have a wonderful family, my husband is perfect for me, i am truly happy and my faith in God has grown and is still an integral part of my life.
38) Do you like beer or wine? wine.
39) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
40) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? oprah
41) Basketball or Football? Basketball
42) How long do your showers last? 5-7 minutes if i'm not washing my hair, 20 minutes if i am (my hair is so long right now...its hard to get all the soap out)
43) Automatic or do you drive a stick? i drive stick. i used to think it was cool but i would much rather have an automatic from now on. standard totally caused braxton hicks for me when i was pregnant and its alot harder to multitask with standard...or alot more dangerous.
44) Cake or ice cream? Cake.
45) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? no.
46) Have you ever given money to a tramp? by "tramp" i assume the question means "poor beggar" and if so, yes
47) Have you been in love? Yes, i am more in love now then ever and i do believe its a choice so i look forward to watching it grow hee hee.
48) Where do you wish you were? Right here, right now.
49) Are you wearing socks? yes. i love socks. i love comfy socks. they make me feel like my feet are getting a hug and since i'm on my feet all day i need the padding.
50) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? i dont think so...
51) Can you tango? maybe
52) Last gift you received? bath stuff
53 ) Last sport you played? bowling
54) Things you spend a lot of money on? diapers and milk!
55) Where do you live? british columbia
56) Where were you born? british columbia
57) Last wedding you went to? maria & colin
58) Favorite fast food restaurant? taco del mar
59) Most loved food(s): goat cheese, steak, toblerone, berries, pickles, grapes
60) Most hated food(s): brussel sprouts, greasy foods, pretzels, snack mix (super salty snacks)
61)What's your least favorite chore? Cleaning the toilet
62) Can you sing? Yes
63) Last person you text messaged? my brother
64) Last place you went on holiday? Ontario
65) Favorite regular drink? Water.