Thursday, November 01, 2012

November 2012

November is here! My oldest son is turning SIX at the end of this month. I'm not looking forward to planning his party as I often find this stressful and he keeps changing his mind about what he wants and my husband has a plan for him but I don't want to leave out his classmates.

Things have been going pretty well around here. I'm looking forward as we can head towards Christmas! I'm going to decorate one of these days since I missed out last year and didn't have very much interest in Christmas either (PPD and Bennett was hospitalized on Christmas day with a major asthma attack).

I've started taking B50 complex vitamins, in addition to my regular multi and my Omega 3-6-9s. I'm trying to see if I can feel more "normal" without actual antidepressants. I considered taking St. Johns Wort but they do not recommend that if you are still nursing (which I am, my baby is 15 months now). The B50 has been helping SOOO much. I had NO PMS this month which was awesome. I really need a break from anxiety sometimes and it appears that the B50 might be helping.

I've also been having a hard time with getting the kids to school. I dont know what to do when my son goes to his room with his uniform and then just doesnt get dressed. He's not playing, he's just zoning out and then I come check 10 minutes later and he's in his underwear!! What do I do?? We have not been making it to school on time. I guess we might just need to start getting up earlier or something. Its very difficult to get them out the door.

Having the kids in school has been great. I was making walking dates with different ladies while my 3 kids were in, but now the weather is rainy, so I'm not as motivated to do that.

I also decided to quit Weight Watchers because it was not working for me this time around. I found it to be stressful and I just always felt like a failure. It was not rewarding or motivating for me. I've been rockclimbing at the gym alot so that has been more rewarding. There is a competition coming up where there are 50 problems in the gym and you have a month to chip away at them. I am excited to see how much better I'll be since the last one in February.

Anyway, I'm off to a lunch date with my Step Dad (something we may have never done before) so here I go.

No comments: