Saturday, March 08, 2014

Story of my life...again

It has been so long since I've been blogging.

I created http://thesalmons.blogspot.ca way back when I was pregnant with my first child. Somewhere along the lines, I began this one for my more personal thoughts.

Today, I'm finding it difficult to see why I have two blogs ha ha. I know I intended one to be more about the family, updates, brag book, type of thing, but now I am wondering if having a family blog, would also encompass my thoughts on building my family up and interesting articles I might come across.

This blog was a place for me to document my weight loss journey (which I am on AGAIN for the last time hopefully, now that babies and surgeries are all done).

I guess I'll just wait and see. I also changed my email address at some point so many of the articles are said to be written by "Derek" when they are really not. I'm not sure how to change that yet, but if I figure it out, I'll fix that.

No comments: